Wednesday 16 July 2014

More blooming moon










I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "you and that blimmin' moon should get a room". That is if you're not thinking "where are the loom bands and crochet". I fear I may have driven away my readership with silence and then dissertation talk.

I've been talking to myself all along anyway. And I've got more to say about my dissertation. I worked "fairly" solidly from Saturday to yesterday and I've written 17,000 words, and it only has to be 15,000 words. So that's good. What we need now is a bit of gardening, a bit of weeding, mowing the lawn and tidying up the borders. That was a metaphor. I haven't got a garden. I was talking about my dissertation. Unfortunately I can't bring myself to look at it today. I am scunnered with it. So I'm taking a break.

I've just been reading about how bad sitting is for you, so I'm away to lie on the sofa and read a book.

No comments: